The first ever
Faro app Game!
Wild West Faro is our first game release.
Picture a scene of a Saloon back in the Old West.
You look around and see a group of guy’s playing cards,
you might think that they would be playing Poker, but
the game of choice was in fact a game called Faro.
The Faro game was the most popular card game played
throughout the Old West.
Known within the local Saloon as "bucking the tiger" or "twisting the tiger's tail" this name originated from the early card backs, which featured a drawing of a Bengal tiger. By the mid-19th century the tiger was commonly associated with the game. The betting layout consists of a suit of Spade cards, from Ace up to King. Players would bet on the card of their choice. The dealer would then exposes cards in pairs, a winner and a loser card, the dealer would then pay out or collects accordingly.
Wild West Faro is best suited on larger screen devices. Although it will work on smaller screens for example the iPhone 4 or 5, we recommend a larger screen device for the best gaming experience.
- Betting on 1, 2, 3 or 4 cards at the same time, Betting on the High Card, Parlay a bet
- Betting on a card or cards to win
- Betting on a card or cards to lose by Coppering the bet
- Placing as many bets as you wish before dealing
- Calling the last turn
- Cheating: Changing the deal box - Dealer caught cheating
- Cheating: Players can cheat by moving a bet and changing a normal bet to a copper bet
- Cheating on / off option
- Bet from $1 to $1 million
- Break the bank by winning all of the Dealers money!
- Game stats
- Bar the bet
- Clear all bets / amend a bet
- Bonus joker cards
- Polished professional graphics, sound effects and music